• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It's the frality of my being; Oxytocin
    She went slowly, following the curving trail before her. Lifetimes of animals following this trail, searching for homes, food, partners, life meaning. It was all here in the prints that toppled each other. 

The heat of the summer day was regressing as the sun set and she made her way farther into the center of the forests heart. She did not know if she would find what she was looking for here, but she needed to try. If this trip turned up empty handed she would simply move on and find other horses to talk to - it's not like she could just send out a message to everyone asking if anyone was immortal and wanted to chat.

Shadows traced their way along her golden, brown hide leaving intricate patterns in its wake. Lethy huffed in mild frustration as she rounded a rather large trunk and a squirrel scrambled up the side, slipping into it's home. 

Hello, anyone out here? Anyone just HAPPEN to have immortality she breathed rolling her eyes at her current situation.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Oxytocin]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    It's the frality of my being; Oxytocin - by Izora Lethia - 06-12-2019, 03:44 PM