• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i don't blame you, dear, any

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    Power; the kind Noah holds over others, the kind the young stallion holds over himself - all that is pretty meaningless considered to the power of knowledge. Where to go, when to arrive, who to greet. How to even use his powers. The Field is an easy place for those searching for a home, for those searching to meet new people and find a match. But that still doesn’t make it easy to know where to go.

That is his main reason for being here; yet the small white ice-spewing lizard (his best imitation of a tiny ice dragon, since he had dreamt of memories of his parents last night) knows he’s going to have a hard time meeting anyone in his current form. The thought of focusing on a tree is even less appealing - willows may bend and perhaps he could even work in a face to talk with, but he wouldn’t be able to move - and so, after hurrying along the grass for a while, he quickly decides on approaching the mare.

Two mares, he should say, because as soon as he arrives he notices that she has already been approached. Not to worry, he can make two friends! Plus, he might be able to actually construct something of himself that is not a clone-copy of someone else.

”Excuse me,” the white miniature dragon’s voice comes from the lower ground. ”I know this is an odd request but… may I touch you? One or both?” He bites his tongue so as not to smell them in the typical lizard- (or snake-)like way, his emerald green eyes eyeing them innocently and overly large (a subconscious change so small he hadn’t even noticed it before it was done) from the grass. ”Just a leg is fine.” he adds then, not sure if they would have thought he had an obscene request, otherwise.

Messages In This Thread
    i don't blame you, dear, any - by lilian - 06-13-2019, 05:47 PM
    RE: i don't blame you, dear, any - by Noah - 06-13-2019, 08:40 PM
    RE: i don't blame you, dear, any - by Aodhan - 06-14-2019, 06:12 AM
    RE: i don't blame you, dear, any - by lilian - 06-14-2019, 02:11 PM