• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  So this is me swallowing my pride, telling you I'm sorry for that night; Raed
    it's a lonely road, I know,
    and nothing ever stands between a bullet and your soul;

He realizes, briefly, she had no idea he had mind reading. He had never told her, as he never told anyone. It wasn’t something he ever announced, and most often he was cautious of making sure it wasn’t obvious. It was rare for him to use his ability in everyday conversation, when he typically reserved it for once someone had gotten under his skin and he was searching for anything to use as a weapon in return. He debates explaining it to her, but she seems to accept it, assuming she had said it and forgotten. If he felt any guilt at allowing her to think that, it doesn’t show on his face.

She leans into him then, and again his nose lowers to touch near the top of her neck. The way that she breathes his name, it sends a familiar shiver the length of his spine, and he can feel that hunger beginning to coil in his gut. Her thoughts ripple across his mind just as her breath fans across his blue skin, and this time when his lips meet her neck there is a new hunger to his touch.

There is a part of him that is cautious‍, the part that cannot stop thinking about what happened last time. But the way that her body reacts to his touch, and the thoughts that run through her mind, he knows they both want the same thing.

His lips trace a path down the arch of her neck, and over the slope of her back. He is slow, careful, pressed into her side and listening to the way she reacts — prepared to stop if she becomes unsure.

Until he is at her hip, his muzzle moving over the familiar curve of it, moving until his chest is pressed into the back of her. He pauses, just for a moment, before he rises and settles on her back. The blue of his legs caress her golden sides, teeth grasping the black of her mane as he settles inside of her. He rocks against her, slowly at first, his lips against her neck, her shoulder, and her spine.

He finishes with a shudder, burying his muzzle momentarily into her mane, before sliding back to the ground. Standing alongside of her, he lays his nose against her neck, but otherwise, he is silent. There is already an apprehension building inside of him, a gnawing worry that the same thing would happen as last season, and didn’t know what he would do if he played a part in hurting her again.

R A E D

@[Izora Lethia] I would mark it mature just because some people don't like any sexual content at all
    [Image: Raed.jpg]
    (click for full size)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: So this is me swallowing my pride, telling you I'm sorry for that night; Raed - by Raed - 07-13-2019, 02:31 AM