• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  let me crawl inside your veins, litotes
    litotes

If he was told five years ago that he would be endlessly entangled in the arms of two different women, he would have leapt back into the burning home of his father. Where Litotes is, now, is so much worse than the fear of becoming like his sire. His existence, since the very beginning, has centered around “being a better man.” At least, that is the kind of shallow inspiration his deceased parent would say. It is only now, within his self-inflicted confusion, that he realizes he is the same man he watched lose his mind.

What am I doing?

Starsin is like the warm wrap of a well-worn blanket; her skin carries the scent of one’s favorite childhood bedroom - home. Her familiarity is simultaneously foreign and frightening, Lie having only experienced such true emotion with one other. Litotes gasps into it, fresh air like a cool summer’s bath freezing his lungs. If only he were capable of deceiving himself in this raw form, perhaps he would be able to close off his thoughts; instead, every rush of warmth Starsin has filled him with crowds his mind. When did banter and begrudging-like turn into this? How did they let it get this far?

Lie tells himself he lived in willful ignorance, and he swears to never be so blind again.

Even such a gripping realization cannot wrench him from her side, and he brands we only have tonight into his brain. Shadows coat the ground beneath them when she whispers you. The stallion sighs into her skin and begins a slow trail of kisses down her leg. The darkness caresses Starsin’s face then twines a thick ribbon around her throat. He can feel what the shadows feel of her skin, and the pulse they press against sends a shiver down his spine. Her heart races for him, and his knees go weak beneath her touch.

“Starsin,” he releases a breathy whisper, stumbling from her touch as if drunk. Litotes swings his hips wide, dripping kisses down the backs of her legs as he goes. When he raises his head again, he breathes lightly and traces the line of her leg with his lips. She smells so good that his head grows hazy with intoxication. With one rough tug of her tail, he slowly presses his mouth to her. A thought in the back of his mind dances with the shadows wrapping around her neck. Their grip tightens as Lie quickens his rhythm, one little tendril dragging her nose to face the sky. The moans that disappear into the stars encourage him, guide him to do exactly what Starsin needs.

Suddenly, the cremello stops, leans his forehead against her quivering backside. “Fuck, Starsin,” he groans, “you taste so good.” He wraps his teeth around the curve of her hips and drags her forcefully into his chest. Every inch of her he could reach he kissed, recklessly dragging her skin through his teeth. He wants to tease her; he wants her to beg.

“Do you want me to fuck you now?” he murmurs into a bloody spot on her haunches. Lie’s chest heaves around her legs. He grabs hold of her again, this time showing no mercy with his teeth and pressing her tightly to him.

i don't want your pity, i just want somebody near me
    guess i'm a coward, i just want to feel all right

@[Starsin] if i ever have kids i hope to god they never find this

Messages In This Thread
    RE: let me crawl inside your veins, litotes - by litotes - 07-10-2019, 01:58 AM