• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i feel a bad moon rising | litotes

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

Litotes can no longer claim that Pangea is empty. It seems that more often than not, he has visitors. Most come and go, none claiming his canyon kingdom as home. The Archon does not mind, though, as he grows comfortable within his loneliness. Whether that is a good or bad thing . . . he wonders about on some days, though today is not one of them.

The red dust of Pangea’s floor stirs beneath the rapid trot of Lie’s hooves. His eyes narrow at the specks of red and gold that glimmer, knowing soon his legs will be caked in a pale sheen of dirt. He is used to it, for the most part - his shiny cremello hide tinted a soft crimson by the mark of his home. What little bits of him remain untouched by the dust are few and far between. Luckily for the stallion’s pride, the shifting splash of space across his hindquarters always remains as brilliant as ever.

A dry breeze ruffles his tangled mane and sends sparkly dust particles to glitter in his unruly locks. He stops, shakes his head, and attempts to not be so irritated by the clinging dirt. It is within that irritation that he notices his most recent visitor. She is but a stirring in the shadows of Pangea, but when he finally comes upon her, he finds she is so much more.

“I recognize you - Loess?” he questions with a tilt of his head. Shadows swirl like fog around his hooves. “Wolfbane’s wife, yes?” Lie’s eyes glimmer with curious mischief, but he quickly adds, “I am sure there is much more to you than that title, forgive me. I am Litotes, though something tells me you already know that. What brings you to Pangea?”

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

@[Lepis] sorry he hasnt wanted to come out much lately :/

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising | litotes - by Lepis - 06-16-2019, 09:43 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | litotes - by litotes - 06-25-2019, 08:07 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | litotes - by Lepis - 07-04-2019, 09:42 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | litotes - by Lepis - 07-20-2019, 07:06 PM