• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  just let me hold you like a hostage;

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

For her, the game was always more fun with willing participants.

She preferred the thrill in knowing they could each push as far as they wanted, that they could each play their best moves and know it was all for show. There had been a time when the pre-game had been the true excitement; the effort that it took to even get them to play was an art all in itself. More often than not, however, that seemed to lead to anger. A little anger was interesting – an exciting plot twist,  a little spice to keep her burning and wanting more – but when it turned into a Vadar-situation, it lost some of its appeal. A little fighting was fun, but trying to kill her with a rock-monster was taking it too far.

He touches the star-like dapples that lay in concise patterns across her steel-gray skin, and she cannot hide the pleased smile that curls at the edge of her lips. She watches him, with an inquisitive tilt of her head, as though she is trying to decide what to think of him. “I’m sure you’re a somebody to someone,” she says with a click of her tongue and a false sort of pity. She was teasing, but she isn’t so sure he will appreciate her sense of humor.

“Do my worst? I don’t think you want that,” it is spoken with a laugh and a shake of her head, tossing her black forelock from her eyes. There wasn’t much that was good about her, and there were days it could be argued she was one of the least-liked individuals in this land. She was not the cruelest, and certainly not the most powerful, but she left a bitter taste in the mouths of most. She isn’t entirely sure she cares.

“Tell me, Beth,” her navy blue eyes capture his, the words slow and sweet in their execution as that calculating smile thickens, “What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

Messages In This Thread
    just let me hold you like a hostage; - by Starsin - 06-16-2019, 10:08 PM
    RE: just let me hold you like a hostage; - by Starsin - 08-26-2019, 01:05 AM