• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All that is gold does not glitter; any
    breaking like the waves down on the coastline
    breaking like the wine-stained glass that held my drink

There are many things she found curious in the world. Some of them she had spent days attending to, discovering every angle and ability it had. With the gold and white flecked creature, it was entirely new.

Something deep within her blossomed. A part of her she never knew existed. A desire she never experienced before. She wanted more of it. Whatever it was, she needed all of it.

Eva feels a gentle touch along her leg. It tickles her softly and sends soft electric signals of excitement throughout her body. The nereid had never felt anything like it before. Sure, she had been touched and given affection from her adoptive mother, but it was nothing like this.

The purple seahorse smiles shyly at him. A sweet smile full of temptation and seduction. It has never touched her thin lips until now. “Well, @[Aodhan],” she says with a slight tilt of her head in a teasing tone, “I wouldn’t mind the company at all.” Every part of her wanted to spend the rest of her days in this moment.

She can feel the magnetic pull pulsating between them. It would be wrong of her to simply spend the rest of her days doing what she always does. A mistake it would be to let go of this deep desire that she is engulfed in now.

“Of course, I can!” A soft laugh parts through her lips. “I am a nereid. The ocean is our home more than anywhere else.” She treads a little closer to him in the water without a thought of personal space. “I would not be against seeing the bottom of the ocean with you though,” she offers with a gleam of mischief in her warm orange-gold eyes.

Eva

character info: here | character reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All that is gold does not glitter; any - by Eva - 07-28-2019, 12:39 PM