• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

pull me back to shore; any, maybe a kid
    He watched the seen unfold from his perch, a weathered fallen log - a perfect place for a ghost .. boy?

He watched as a boy wandered in trailing a pair of to big of wings, though they were beautiful. He became stuck between a rock and a root. Stuck in a hard place - poor kid.

Shortly after his cries of pain escaped into the crisp air. A girl bonded towards them. Black and metallic, she was hard to miss. She proceeded to call behind her for another he couldn't quite see yet.

Silently he rose from his flattened bed. A ghostly hurumph escaping his muzzle. He supposed he could help out a bit, though he quite enjoyed watching the lives of those who were indeed alive, and feeling.

Slowly, while the girl was waiting for - whoever's- to show up he made his way over to the trapped boy. His hoof falls were silent and he left no trace of shadows, he was in fact as invisible as invisible could be. When he made it to the boy Kha dipped his muzzle to the rock that trapped his wing. Before he could get much further a rather chattery boy rushed up to the rock, right through Kha's barrel. With a roll of his shoulders he moved to the side, not that it mattered if someone ran into him they would simply shift through him. It was an odd sensation, similar to a fly that lingers for a second on his haunches when he chooses to shift to his living form.

With concentration but not much effort he materialized the tip of his muzzle against the rock - so that unless you were looking very closely you would not see the impression of his mouth upon the rock - and pushed it from its resting spot. The boy was now free, if that had been what he was yelping for.
    KHA
    it doesn't matter what world you live in; it only matters what world lives in you

@[Kelynen]
    @[harbinger]
    @[Risk]

Ooc : I edited my post because I must have been writing as Kelynen posted and didnt realize until now! Sorry! Kha's come to ghost you ;p

Messages In This Thread
    pull me back to shore; any, maybe a kid - by harbinger - 06-18-2019, 10:38 PM
    RE: pull me back to shore; any, maybe a kid - by Kha - 06-20-2019, 07:45 PM