• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a makeshift gauge; anyone
    Wrena

We - the word resonates in her mind, simmering.

She can feel Ivar next to her, even when their touch severs briefly he seems to have tentacles firmly around her. They grab her and clutch her like greedy roots, and the girl stands before her offering a bit of light. Could this be? An opportunity ringing itself true? She laughs with one half of her mouth and nods, letting the pair swoon over their island paradise…ah, well, let us be honest - her island paradise, right? It certainly seemed so.

Is that the old bones of a long dead Amazon rattling beneath their feet? She could almost feel the hum up her legs and her smile broadened across her black lips, her leathery wings shuffling a bit. “I’ll find you later then, Adria; we can discuss my insertion into your ranks.” She is as polite as she can be, but the notion stands, she is thankful for the invitation and will indeed follow it up as she suggests.

If she leaves just then, the pair will be alone. It is his opportunity to devour his long awaited meal. She is an elegant swimmer, but nothing to match his natural oily ease in the water. Even before he touches her again she can feel his teeth sink into her flesh, it both arouses her and terrifies her. As their interactions may deepen, left there on the beach all alone, her chest glows orange with molten dragonfire and her eyes shut to give way to the euphoric waves that threaten to carry her away.

this is stupid late and i am sorry

@[Adria] - YES wrena wants to join, for sure, i'll make a new thread for them
    @[Ivar] - YES wrena is going to fool around with ivar and wind up pregnant and come find him with the brat in a new thread <3

THANKS and i am so sorry for the stupid stupid long wait

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a makeshift gauge; anyone - by wrena - 07-23-2019, 11:57 AM