• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Ruinam
    She doesn't wait long, but while she does wait she closes her eyes out of habit to listen to all of the melodic sounds of the island. She sways her head to the white noise of salt water against stone and sand. Her head bobs slightly to the cacophony of birds that trail in and out of the trees behind her, she notices when it becomes quiet almost eerily so.

Her ears swivel in lost concentration. She had never been one to worry about what may happen when she wasn't paying attention. Though since becoming a mom, that had changed but by a minute difference. Felicitey trails into her mind, how she would love to see this place.

She opens her eyes and scans the sea infront of her and then turns to inspect the island behind her. A smile pulled to her lips as the familiar stallion and his companion made their way to her and greeted her.

Yes, we have,  the weather was not so good that day. she teased as she looked towards the bright blue sky painted by clouds white and soft.I was just getting my thoughts in order while the weather was nice, and decided to take you up on your offer to visit. I hope you don't mind. she shifted her weight and shuffled her wings slightly as the small fox dashed around her. They were a curious thing, companion animals. My daughter has a monkey. she said to noone inparticular, looking down at her hooves
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[Ruinam]

Messages In This Thread
    Ruinam - by Nimue Isolde - 06-25-2019, 07:01 PM
    RE: Ruinam - by Ruinam - 07-09-2019, 02:12 AM
    RE: Ruinam - by Nimue Isolde - 07-09-2019, 05:18 PM
    RE: Ruinam - by Ruinam - 07-12-2019, 05:20 AM
    RE: Ruinam - by Nimue Isolde - 07-12-2019, 10:51 AM
    RE: Ruinam - by Ruinam - 07-17-2019, 12:20 PM
    RE: Ruinam - by Nimue Isolde - 07-20-2019, 12:24 PM