• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  scattered in the mud; any

Long May She Reign

Her gaze remains on Arka as he ponders her question. A few moments pass before he finally responds, a job is what he is looking for. It was interesting that he responds with that, most equines want to be protected without working for it.

She didn't get the chance to respond, as soon as the vile smell of the dragon creature passed her nares his voice coild be heard from behind. He inquires what kind of job Arka was seeking, she rolls her eyes before turning to view the white and black stag.

He finds a spot by the pair, giving a greeting of sorts to Mary. She glances over him for a moment before responding, Castile. She did not fear him, though perhaps she should a bit more. The outcome is what it is, though she wishes her children were not run out from there home, she accepts her own fate.

Her eyes flicking back to Akra as he speaks, he asks if she had a home. But again before she could respond Castile barges into the conversation. When he finally falls silent her gaze turns back to the horned stag.

Make sure you know who you are devoting your loyalty too, monsters live in this world. But to answer your question I don't have a home, not now anyway. Her gaze flicks to Castile before returning to Arka, Good luck, I hope you pick the right home! And with her departing words she leaves the group.

MARY

@[Akra] @[Castile] sorry, i didnt mean to run her out but with the changes I wanted to finish up all open threads on my closeted ponies

Messages In This Thread
    scattered in the mud; any - by Arka - 06-29-2019, 11:10 PM
    RE: scattered in the mud; any - by Mary - 07-01-2019, 02:25 PM
    RE: scattered in the mud; any - by Arka - 07-01-2019, 10:03 PM
    RE: scattered in the mud; any - by Mary - 07-05-2019, 09:24 PM
    RE: scattered in the mud; any - by Arka - 07-10-2019, 10:35 AM
    RE: scattered in the mud; any - by Castile - 07-10-2019, 12:46 PM
    RE: scattered in the mud; any - by Mary - 07-10-2019, 09:01 PM
    RE: scattered in the mud; any - by Arka - 07-11-2019, 09:47 AM
    RE: scattered in the mud; any - by Castile - 07-16-2019, 03:00 PM