• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  all you have is your fire; any

i'm a geyser, feel it bubbling from below
    hear it call, hear it call, hear it call to me, constantly

Brunhilde laughs, and it is a sharp, tinkling thing. It leaves gashes along her throat as it escapes, flinging its daggers out at those that stand around her. What kind of rebuttals are those? she thinks while resisting the urge to curl her lips in a sneer. The sweet woman at her side might have been burned if the little flame had half a mind to, but mostly she is consumed with a need to cut them all down with her words.

The anger is a tsunami inside of her, washing away every redeeming kindness in its destructive way.

Vastra is lucky she is on Brun’s opposite side: when she turns her gemstone eyes upon Lilliana, they are full of God’s own wrath. Little snake, she thinks, though the irony is lost on her. If anyone in the haphazard group is a serpent, it is the wildfire and all of her wicked ways. She lifts her lips in a saccharine southern baptist way, why bless your heart sitting like poison on her lips. For a moment she is of another universe entirely, channeling every vile and fickle energy that might fit in her body.

“If you wanted to scold me you should have tried harder,” is what finally spills from her mouth. Her eyes go eerily still, like the tiny ripplings before an ocean’s terrible storm. “Just a moment ago you could barely stand up for yourself. Do you always realign yourself so quickly? Does it just take apologetic puppy dog eyes to win you over? Or are you just especially stupid tonight?” Her eyes remain on Lilliana’s for a moment longer, flames hissing and leaping out of the tendrils of her mane.

She looks like hell incarnate, like Lucifer himself. She smiles.

“And as for you,” she snaps when she turns, releasing all of the vitriol she held back from the dainty chestnut. Brun takes a pointed step forward, vicious purr in the back of her throat. “Maybe you should think about a woman’s pleasure more often. You look like a shitty fuck, and you especially look like that is all you’re good for. A handsome face and stormy eyes will only get you so far, Brigade. Maybe I’ll get to see you die on this stupid ass hill you’ve placed yourself on.”

With that, she spins to see Vastra has disappeared. A little sound hitches in her throat, but she shakes it off in a millisecond. She trots off in the direction the shapeshifter’s scent leads, only pausing to add, “My name is Brunhilde, by the way. Stop by Loess if you ever want to get your ass kicked.”

and hear the harmony only when it's harming me
    it's not real, it's not real, it's not real enough

Brunhilde

@[brigade] @[lilliana] she is a rotten rotten rotten baby
    @[Vastra] tagging you so you know brun is stalking her B)

Messages In This Thread
    all you have is your fire; any - by brigade - 07-07-2019, 04:20 PM
    RE: all you have is your fire; any - by Vastra - 07-07-2019, 06:11 PM
    RE: all you have is your fire; any - by brunhilde - 07-07-2019, 06:51 PM
    RE: all you have is your fire; any - by lilliana - 07-07-2019, 07:11 PM
    RE: all you have is your fire; any - by brigade - 07-07-2019, 08:57 PM
    RE: all you have is your fire; any - by Vastra - 07-08-2019, 07:26 PM
    RE: all you have is your fire; any - by brunhilde - 07-09-2019, 01:06 AM
    RE: all you have is your fire; any - by lilliana - 07-09-2019, 07:42 PM
    RE: all you have is your fire; any - by brigade - 07-09-2019, 11:26 PM
    RE: all you have is your fire; any - by Vastra - 08-04-2019, 01:41 PM
    RE: all you have is your fire; any - by brunhilde - 08-09-2019, 01:26 AM