• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme}

oh, i was reckless, once was breathless
    but i’ve got a feeling and keep believing i’m never gonna give this back

He asks about her own twin, and Isilme shrugs a shoulder nonchalantly, despite missing Austra greatly. “Probably with mom, I don’t know,” she pauses, thinking of her twin before remembering that the polite thing to do would be to ask about his twin as well. “Is that where Athena is?”
    It’s okay to feel lonely, even when you aren’t alone, Spot says, and she whips her head around to him, pinning her ears. Shut up, dummy, she replies, before turning back to her brother.
    “I’m staying here, too,” she says, reaching her silver nose out to touch Nolin — a stiff, strange gesture, coming from her, but he is young and soft and she feels the need to comfort him. “Have you visited yet? I haven’t. It seems weird over there.”
    Suddenly the pale girl is restless, shifting her weight from side to side, bored of the quietness of the Cove. She shifts into her lion form: not still a cub, though not yet fully grown, but an awkward, in-between small body with big paws. “Wanna go hunting?”

isilme

Messages In This Thread
    Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by Nolin - 07-08-2019, 01:32 PM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by isilme - 07-10-2019, 01:21 PM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by Nolin - 07-11-2019, 09:37 AM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by isilme - 07-16-2019, 12:42 PM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by Nolin - 07-22-2019, 12:20 PM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by isilme - 08-22-2019, 12:57 PM