• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Anyone;

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

Dracarys is surprised to find the hellhound to quickly submit to her. It feels almost disrespectful to what she believes hellhounds to be—strong and fearful. It almost makes her feel shameful for a moment to be the blood of a hellhound.

There is something fascinating about having power instantly over the hellhound. She didn’t think it was ever truly possible to bark orders at someone. Well, not like the way her father did it.

A part of her begins to feel sorry for the pup as the moments pass by. However, when he finds the courage to look up at her, she acts quickly. “Good,” she says instantly with a strong nod of her head when their gaze meet.

Dracarys finally gets a better look at the small hellhound. She quickly notes the familiar nutmeg-hazel eyes he has. They were the same eyes her father had. It certainly wasn’t wrong for her to assume this was the little sibling she was expecting before her mother was taken away. She knew she couldn’t be wrong at all, especially when her mother’s scent cling so heavily to the boy.

“Do you know my mom?” He asked her. It felt strange for him to just call her his mom. She was their mom. She wouldn’t forget about me would she? She thinks with a worried expression that crosses over her features visibly.

The young blue girl shakes her head and takes a step back. “You mean our mom.” She says flatly as her expressions harden again looking at @[Erio]. No, she would never forget about me. Dracarys knew better than that.

“Your mom is Valdis, correct?” She asks because going any further to assume would be an entire mistake without directly asking. It really didn’t cross her mind until now that this pup could be talking about Mary. Who knew what scent the hellhound was talking about? For all Dracarys knew it could be Sylva.

character info: here | character reference: here
    [Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    Anyone; - by Erio - 07-08-2019, 02:49 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Dracarys - 07-13-2019, 04:24 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Erio - 07-18-2019, 04:00 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Dracarys - 07-19-2019, 06:55 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Erio - 07-22-2019, 09:31 AM
    RE: Anyone; - by Dracarys - 07-27-2019, 12:14 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Erio - 07-31-2019, 08:47 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Dracarys - 08-03-2019, 01:41 PM