• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Things I'll never say; ANY
    He traveled slow, unconcerned. He had watched many passing seasons. None of which he had indulged in whole heartedly, even know as he trails the out skirt of the snow covered field he shifts quietly between ghost and real. His footsteps broken in step behind him. He wafted through the cold chill and the comfort of nothing aimlessly. 

His first attempt at rejoining the world of the living had been a complete bust. He was not welcomed home into loving arms or even stranger arms. His heart held the burdens of decades but his body consumed the longevity of youth. 

His yearling body twinkled in and out of existence over and over again, always returning to the comfort of his ghostly home. His ears flicked around out of habit and his tail swishes at imaginary flies. When did he become this friendless man with no family or home to go to. Forever he supposed,  he had always been locked away in his ghost cage, never sure how to escape even when he had learned to control his ability.

His dull eyes watch the horses curled up together lower in the field sharing the heat of their bodies, waiting much like he, for someone to come and offer them a home. 
    KHA
    it doesn't matter what world you live in; it only matters what world lives in you

Messages In This Thread
    Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-08-2019, 03:55 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-08-2019, 04:55 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-08-2019, 06:08 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-08-2019, 06:39 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-08-2019, 07:19 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-08-2019, 08:59 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-09-2019, 10:44 AM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-11-2019, 07:06 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-11-2019, 11:04 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-22-2019, 01:31 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-23-2019, 08:09 PM