• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

POP QUIZ, binches.
    YOU

How long have you been playing fake horses? um since I was like 10. so 15ish years?
    How long have you been sucked into this black hole that is Beqanna? probably like 13 years or so
    Why haven’t you left yet? I actually have a few times but I keep coming back bc ily guys
    Have you ever rage quit? well YEAH
    What is your favorite plot? Game wide or something you did. The Blood Alliance was my favorite player made plot and probably won't ever be topped tbh. I really enjoyed the plague too, just wish it had been longer.
    What is your favorite quest? The Fire & Ice Carnage torture quest.
    What’s  your favorite trait (either you have, or just want)? All of the shapeshifting ones! I also really enjoy the different manipulations and of course, magicks.
    What is your favorite defect? "Very Ugly" pffffffft

YOUR PONIES

Who Is Your All-Time Favorite Character? Tatter Who Is Your Favorite Active Character Right Now? Dawn, since she's my only really active character
    Who Is Your All-Time Favorite Mare? Cress, Araby, Maye, Dawn
    Who Is Your All-Time Favorite Stallion? Tatter, Cezanne, Meraxes is getting there even though he's still a baby, Oxy
    Which of Your Characters Is Easiest to Write? Meraxes is very easy, as is Dawn
    Which of Your Characters Is Most Difficult to Write? Sarkis and Cress
    Which Character Do You Wish Was Still Alive? Tatter
    Which Character Do You Wish You Played More? SARKIS. and all of my recent foals, and Oxy deserves more time out of the closet.
    Which of Your Characters Is the Nicest? probably Dawn.
    Which of Your Characters Is the Meanest? Oxy tries.
    Which of Your Characters Is the Funniest? definitely Meraxes
    Your favorite “ships”? My only current relationship is Khoxy so them. :| But previously Makhil (Maye x Akhil), Cezanne and Violette, Tatter and Frost

OTHER PLAYERS' PONIES

Who are your favorite characters that are no longer active? Nocturnal, Yidhra, Dovev, Solace, Kagerus, Rhaegor, Leilan, Caw, Elite, there's SO MANY but like Squirt, poopy memory
    Who are your current favorite stallions? Ophie, Sinner, Castile, Vulgaris, Litotes, Magnus
    Who are your current favorite mares? Leliana, Kensa, Wonder, Heartfire, Starsin
    Who is your favorite King & Queen (or leader)  from the past? Um I've been around for a LONG TIME but probably Starlace, I also loved Scorch and Lion and so many
    Who is your favorite King & Queen (or leader) now? Castile and Leliana, obv not together :|
    Who is your favorite rock-solid ship? Magnisle or Vuleli, they're couple goals tbh
    Who’s ship is obviously on fire but you love them anyway? Sofa but I will never stop stalking them bc I love them so much.
    Who would YOU ship (they don’t even have to be posting together just pick someone)? i don't KNOW
    Who Have You Always Wanted to Post With? Ano! and basically everyone i don't post with on a regular basis
    Who Do You Wish Was Still Alive? VIOLETTE so i could bring cez out tbh, Nocturnal bc baby
    Who Is the Nicest? Ryatah probably
    Who Is the Meanest? Brigade or Starsin, it's a tie
    Who Is the Funniest? Ophie is adorably funny
    Who Is the Most Intimidating? Heartfire is super intense and I love her, Sinner, Carnage obv
    Which Character Would You Nominate as King & Queen of Beqanna? Leah nominated Carnage and Ryatah and I fully agree

MOST LIKELY
    Who Would You Vote as Most Likely to..

Succeed? Wolfbane, Castile, Heartfire
    Break Hearts? Kensa for sure
    Fall Crazy in Love? Literally everyone. Nightlock?
    Be the Mean Girl of BQ? Starsin
    Have Their Heart Broken? any of Jassal's bc look at what she does to them (I STILL CRY OVER VULELI)
    Get Drunk & Cry in Public? Litotes
    Get a Stalker? Wonder
    Accidentally Kill Someone? hmm.. Ryatah
    Survive the Hunger Games? Magnus
    Take Over the World? me

OTHER PLAYERS

Whose Writing Do You Stalk the Most? Sid, Jassal, Laura, Aeris, Cassi, Jenger
    Who Do You Wish Would Write a Book? All of you PLEASE
    Who Do You Wish You Posted with More? everyone but i'm actual garbage so
    Who Do You Wish You Knew Better? once more, everyone. social anxiety's a bitch yo
    Who Do You Wish Would Come Back? Becca, Jaws, Jet, Taz, Venge, Toli, Nev
    Who Do You Talk to the Most? Jassal, but Sid is a close second
    Say Something About a Player You Haven’t Mentioned Yet All of the new people are so friendly and I want to write with all of you!!
    Say Something About a Character You Haven’t Mentioned Yet Nolin and Issy make me so happy that Dawn has active kidlets running around <3
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

Messages In This Thread
    POP QUIZ, binches. - by Colby - 07-10-2019, 05:11 PM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Squirt - 07-10-2019, 07:02 PM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by phaetra - 07-10-2019, 09:28 PM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Lyr - 07-10-2019, 09:45 PM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Lena - 07-10-2019, 11:04 PM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Endellion1992 - 07-11-2019, 02:02 AM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Nyxistaken - 07-11-2019, 04:11 AM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Leah - 07-11-2019, 09:56 AM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Anodyne - 07-11-2019, 10:07 AM