• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any}

-Adria-

Firstly, Adria hadn’t requested that Ischia become a herd for a power-struggle reason. She wasn’t afraid of the responsibility attached to a higher title, or obsessed with involving herself in the larger play of politics.

Not yet.

She’d wanted this quiet, untouched island to be quiet for a reason. Without making splashes in the world of Beqanna, Ischia would fly under the radar of larger Kingdoms. Her pleasant shores would feel the vibrant life of a few horses and thrive that way. Strategically, the move down from territory to herd was keeping them from destruction and possible land-grabbing. All of this Adria knew, and she thought it over as she walked in the early night air towards the faint whinny.

Without having to really leave the confines of her adrift home, somehow word of the small jungle paradise was beginning to filter out to the common areas and beyond. Seale had come because of it. Now this small girl, smelling heavily of salt and sand from her trip through the waters, had come as well.

“You’re quite brave to swim alone before nightfall.” Adria’s seductively calm voice flowed, like a steady rain that echoed down the beach to soak Vita with comfort. She skimmed on dancer’s hooves across the dark sand and stopped, standing in front of the teal-colored filly with an expectant smile. Byenveni lakay. Welcome to Ischia. Tell me a bit about yourself, please?”

Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me

@[Vita]

Messages In This Thread
    A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Vita - 07-11-2019, 07:11 PM
    RE: A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Adria - 07-17-2019, 09:00 PM
    RE: A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Vita - 07-22-2019, 01:20 PM
    RE: A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Adria - 07-24-2019, 05:59 PM
    RE: A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Vita - 07-24-2019, 10:01 PM