• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I could hit refresh and forget
    Ilma
    One night I will be the moon
    hanging over you

One night I will be a star
    follow where you are
    The mare doesn’t know Camdyn nor Cyprin, and yet she already met them in several of the future’s possibilities. It makes for an odd meeting now that it is present becoming past, but only from Ilma’s point of view. She smiles a bit at the male’s remark that it’s a cold day, adding lightly: ”I still wish that it is also a good day for you.” She gives him a nod, turning to the girl with the reptilian eyes. ”And for you.”

She listens to the male and female conversing; seeing that he is quite rude and she is quite delicate, she stays. ”I’m Ilma,” she says to his not-so-much-a-question; perhaps it’s more so that Cyprin knows. Though she can’t know if her name was ever spoken in Loess, she feels like the more timid young mare has some sort of right to knowing.

Cyprin, she quickly finds out, is here to recruit. Now, Ilma doesn’t know if her sunshine and rainbow vision of Loess is true nor does she expect Camdyn to be drawn to it when presented like that, but it seems to the older mare that perhaps Cyprin is going a little too fast. Most horses, in Ilma’s experience, after a life on their own are picky about where they go - and to know how to present one’s kingdom or territory to them, you need to know them.

So it is that she lets Cyprin finish, and immediately addresses the male after that. ”There are many options indeed. My home has been Hyaline for most of my life in Beqanna, but kingdoms and territories change a little or a lot with each new leader. What kind of home are you looking for, Camdyn? A family home for example, or more of a place to strengthen yourself?”
    Hurry, the sun is waking
    Darling, don't leave me waiting

@[Camdyn] @[Cyprin] sorry if this is garbage :’)
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    I could hit refresh and forget - by Camdyn - 07-11-2019, 11:24 PM
    RE: I could hit refresh and forget - by Cyprin - 07-12-2019, 12:37 PM
    RE: I could hit refresh and forget - by Ilma - 07-12-2019, 12:40 PM
    RE: I could hit refresh and forget - by Camdyn - 07-21-2019, 12:33 PM
    RE: I could hit refresh and forget - by Cyprin - 08-15-2019, 12:51 PM
    RE: I could hit refresh and forget - by Ilma - 08-20-2019, 01:35 PM