• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Swimming in the depth of my love; any
    Ilma
    One night I will be the moon
    hanging over you

One night I will be a star
    follow where you are
    The sunlight of her wings changes every minute; slowly, but gradually, the setting of the sun becomes visible on her back. But between the trees, the light seems abundant, no matter the deepness of oranges and reds the wings are made of now. For the white mare this doesn’t matter; she’s as used to it as anyone is to the rise and setting of the light source each day.

The stranger’s decision to follow up and investigate makes him known to her, the moment he makes it. That’s not to say that she sees him coming from far away - only that he does not surprise her when he appears to speak. She lifts her head to regard him, and lets whatever is left of the light dissipate just a little early - he seems to be more comfortable in the dark. For her, it is only a minor adjustment - it is so every night, now just a moment quicker. The white, ethereal mare shrugs at her new companion. ”Moths?” she smiles a little at his remarks. Moths are the least of her worries. For all that he accused her of carrying around the light, now she is a white shadow, a ghost in the darkness of the forest. But that’s not something she would rib in this moth’s face. ”Why would the moth belong in this forest any more or less than the light it chases?”
    Hurry, the sun is waking
    Darling, don't leave me waiting

@[Tunnel]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    Swimming in the depth of my love; any - by Ilma - 07-14-2019, 10:34 AM
    RE: Swimming in the depth of my love; any - by Ilma - 07-17-2019, 11:36 AM