• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Ruinam] she's a little explosion of hope

winter wonderland

Ruinam watches the mare's sun-kissed skin glisten in the sunlight, moving abruptly after their initial collision.
    Her attention turns toward his companion who now seems quite surprised, in conversations and confrontations the small arctic fox is usually hidden away or close to Ruinam, he is usually ignored, but now with the attention turned to him the fox grins and struts toward the mare "That would be my companion. He doesn't really have a name though" he smiles looking toward his companion who now curls around the mare's legs comfortably "He is a very good friend, and even though he is small he thinks he is my protector" he laughs gently, the fox was always first to judge those that spoke with Ruinam, always jumping into confrontations with the heart of a lion.
    "He's quite happy to be out of the heat. We are from the Island Resort, so he quite likes the cooler weather" Ruinam explains, he knew the fox had to hold at least some resentment for holding him in the resort, his thick arctic coat creating a bit of a problem under the sun.

The mare then centres on his question, speaking about Hyaline and her ruler "Ah, I have not met Kensa personally but I do know of Hyaline, it is quite beautiful there" he smiles warmly.
    He had not seen a lot of Hyaline, mostly the corners and borders between the other lands, but he did know the scenery was usually beyond stunning "I am sure you will love it there if you decide to stay, we can accompany you there if you would prefer, Elaina the clumsy" he offers welcoming laugh.

Since the resort had been quite quiet, the stallion had no reason to rush back, in fact, Ruinam felt like he had all the time in the world, letting himself relax and wander around before the birth of his first child.

Ruinam
    @[Elaina]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Ruinam] she's a little explosion of hope - by Ruinam - 08-02-2019, 05:44 AM