• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And now, I fall; Castile, any!

Relief rushes over him in an instant, his emotions quickly flushed when Castile accepts his residence on a whim, a thankful nod entering his posture as he steadies his breath.

Aziz had been rather confused after awaking from his deep slumber, re-entering a world that had been reformed, one without the land he ruled and one without the people, loved ones, that he knew.
    But quickly, the stallion reformed and learned to live in the new world, settling down in Sylva, aiding them in a war, for all of it to crumble in a single moment.
    But now the stallion has a new chance at life again, one that he does not wish to screw up with misinformed decisions and naivety.

The stallion smiles faintly at the dragon's next question, his eyes staring back at Castile "I aided both sides in the war, I have created giant walls and homes on the icicle isle to protect their people from the harsh winds" he pauses, catching his breath "I have built Loess a prison on Starsin's request" he says with ease, unwilling to admit that perhaps he participated in the war more than he would like.
    "I hope to do more though, I want to learn how far I can go with my magic," he says quietly, still uneasy about learning his magic's full extent.

He does not reply on the topic of Sylva, only nodding when Castile finishes speaking "Is there anything I can do?" he asks rather blandly "I feel useless sitting around, I would much rather go out to do something, whether that is for Loess, or you" he says, a slight quiver reaching his lips.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

[Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    And now, I fall; Castile, any! - by Aziz - 07-17-2019, 02:40 PM
    RE: And now, I fall; Castile, any! - by Castile - 07-18-2019, 09:14 AM
    RE: And now, I fall; Castile, any! - by Aziz - 07-20-2019, 08:22 AM
    RE: And now, I fall; Castile, any! - by Castile - 11-07-2019, 02:34 PM
    RE: And now, I fall; Castile, any! - by Aziz - 11-08-2019, 01:17 PM