• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Our Last Connection ||Birthing||

i found the antidote. i let the anger go and mother nature found it's place.
    now we're compatible, my inner animal, i wanted blood and got a taste.

His ears had not known the harping sounds of birth, the snorting and shuffling of leaves and twigs… of sand. He had not been privy to strain or stress and certainly knew nothing of Mary nor Divest- they were not where he was right now. For he began beneath the waves: beneath the sun and within the sea… stretched elongated: made of cartilage and muscle as the scaled sharkskin glinted briefly and fins breach the surface. His tail flicked hard and he drifted near and around the beaches and the shallows… the murk of sand kicked up enough to provide some cover as the would-be-predator spun and twiled and slowly pulled himself to new shape and new adaptations.

Long legged and built from warmer blood the equine-esque creature imitated a kind of iridescent scaling along his body and the dark black color of it rippled shades of navy and deep purple before they began to fade into a brilliant and startling bright royal blue on the tips of what seemed to be fins lopped to the side across his neck and along his hindquarters. The same appeared on his ankles and knees and he imitated shark’s teeth beneath his lips as he shuddered and shook: the facetious image of a Kelpie, or atleast a pseudo-Kelpie.

Nonetheless he notes the sand upon his hooks and the dripping water… and like a cuttlefish or squid his colors burst suddenly as they changed and warped to pale white and yellow with touches of brown or red.

Miring in the air amidst the island he found himself, he glanced back to the jungles and rocks: to the leaves and tropical things beyond the shore. With curiosity he walks and wanders- unchanging and drifting amidst the world. Patterns come and go, and while he maintains the similarity of the amphibian design… flower colors burst across him and the texture of his skin shudders and changes once or twice to imitate rock or trees and even the brush.

Still he finds himself paused enough at the glinting of something in the distance and with a sense of calm and relaxed pacing he drifts forward- maintaining a pattern of a pale white or gold so vague and soft it only showed in light. His fins all touched by highlights of gold or yellow and his eyes became a strange myriad of blues and greens, pausing himself at the sight of the mother and her young daughter there is some hesitation and he twitches an ear before calling out to simply state that he was there, a whistle.

Rather than assume, he closes the gap slowly: sure to maintain that had the mother not wished it- he would go; but Nodens is curious at the diamond girl and her ruby mother, and so he speaks from a safe and peaceable distance.

“Forgive my interruption to your walk, I am Nodens the former Prince of Ischia when Ivar ruled and of Pangea when Yidhra called herself Archon. My tide swept me here, and I am unfamiliar with the regions wholly and truly- would mind telling me where I have washed ashore?”  the latter is playful, and he offers her a grin.

Nodens

@[Mary] @[Divest]  D: Sorry that took so long
    PVP: On
    Minor Injury, and Some Mutilation Permitted.

Messages In This Thread
    Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Mary - 07-22-2019, 11:18 AM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Divest - 07-26-2019, 11:09 AM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Mary - 07-28-2019, 05:43 PM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Divest - 07-31-2019, 04:45 PM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Nodens - 08-05-2019, 06:37 PM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Mary - 08-05-2019, 07:05 PM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Divest - 08-11-2019, 02:13 PM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Nodens - 08-22-2019, 11:32 AM
    RE: Our Last Connection ||Birthing|| - by Mary - 08-30-2019, 09:43 AM