• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  so much time
    How small the world seems.
    Though she didn’t keep track of her siblings on her father’s side — who they were or how many were floating around — it seems improbable that she would have two half-sisters, one from each side, standing in front of her. One by blood, the other by choice. Isilme and Brunhilde look nothing alike: Isilme, golden and silver; Brunhilde, yellow and orange and fire. Perhaps they had a different shared quality, inherited from their father — both of them a bit harder, a bit rougher around the edges.

“Brunhilde,” she says, smiling slightly with narrowed eyes. The warmth radiating from Ori is a stark contrast to Brunhilde’s negative energy. Irritation, perhaps, though she isn’t sure why and doesn’t care enough to pursue an answer. It bothers her little what others think of her.
    “I guess you haven’t spoken to our father recently,” she says snidely, pausing, looking back and forth between the two mares. “Litotes and Dawn are both in Pangea, the new kingdom. They chose me to take care of the Cove, still a territory, but we’re more of a common land between Pangea and Hyaline now. Nothing exciting to report back to Castile, I’m afraid.” Isilme pauses once more, pointedly addressing Oriash. “Is Pangea your next stop, then?”

you should see me in a crown

I'M SORRY I know it's awful but at least it's something

Messages In This Thread
    so much time - by Oriash - 07-22-2019, 11:58 AM
    RE: so much time - by isilme - 08-01-2019, 12:11 PM
    RE: so much time - by brunhilde - 08-02-2019, 03:02 PM
    RE: so much time - by Oriash - 08-07-2019, 09:01 AM
    RE: so much time - by isilme - 10-07-2019, 01:18 PM