• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Because I can't forget [birthing]
    Information 
    The time had come when Lethy first felt that shudder of pain coarse through her body. It had not been all that painful in comparison to when she had lost her first foal. She had time to settle down, making sure Popinjay was somewhere safe in the mess of woods. She was not convinced she would stay there of course, her spirit often took her away from places Lethy had told her to stay and she rolled her eyes at the thought. She had found a quiet spot tucked amongst a den of fallen trees. The ground was soft and laced with new spring growth. 

She had taken some time to eat before the minutes or hours of labor she was about to endure, all the while her stomache clenched in tight, uncomfortable contractions. She would grit her teeth, bareing through the pain until it passed. Her body was preparing to bring life into the world. She was not filled with anxiety and despair this time. She could feel the foal moving between contractions, confirmation that it was still well and alive. This alone made the labor bareable. 

Eventually she settled down laying upon the ground. The coolness of it was a relief against her sweat slicked body. The contraction had started to come faster, giving her little time to recuperate between each body cramp. 

It had been hours since the first contraction had come. She did not know if Raed would make an appearance, she assumed he wouldn't. He was probably wondering around some god forsaken part of Beqanna totally oblivious of the fact that she was in this moment having their baby. For the first time she felt angry at him to some degree. She knew it was completely irrational, because she knew when they had become intimate that that was who he was and excepted it. It was just the labor that was making her irrational but that did not stop her from feeling the way she did. As another contraction shook her body she bit down hard, she could taste blood lace her mouth as she waited for the contraction to pass.

When it had gone she wondered if Aten was nearby or would come to her side at any point. She found relief in the fact that she knew if not now, later he would be here for her and her foal, as well as Popinjay.

It was almost time.

She could feel the pressure of her child dropping into the birthing canal. It was the most uncomfortable feeling she had experienced. It was sharp and heavy. Her breathing, controlled thus far, became ragged and came and went as it pleased. 

Biting down and muffling her moans of pain did not suffice anymore. As the last few contractions hit she left herself go, letting her body do the work it needed. Her voices echoed between the trees as the pressure between her hind legs pushed and broke free.

Her amatheyst eyes, now clouded over in tears of pain searched behind her as the sack of life slid from her body. The pain of birth leaving her just as quickly as she went to her foal, releasing him from the contraption of birth. 

He was beautiful. A small golden and chocolate dipped boy, like herself, with traces of brilliant blues like his father. She licked at him, cleaning him of birth. Her eyes now filled with tears of joy as her lips trailed his sides feeling his lungs expand and retract with the breath of life. 

She pushed herself to her hooves, exhausted from labor but filled with a new found energy in the life before her. She reached down to the small boy nudging him to stand on wobbly legs. His blue and amethyst eyes blinked her in as she lipped his brown and blue forelock. My boy. My Owin. she whispered to him.

He watched her with curious eyes. It was a good thing the sun was dimmed by the shadow of the trees, making it easier for his newborn eyes to adjust. First he could see what everything for what it was, material things, then suddenly it was as if everything shifted. He could see where his mother was, the blood pulsing through her body pushing off a very high heat signature and then he could see the small animals gathered amongst the ground and in the trees, even those in hiding. It didn't  last long as his vision returned to normal. Soon memories flooded his tiny mind, this must be the woman he had sensed in that dark place. And I am hers. Her Owin. My mother. His mind traveled to Aten, a name he had heard many times in his head. He knew he was not his father, but still just as important he suspected. Popinjay was another that coaxed his mind alot while in womb, she was knew but held a special place in Lethy's mind like himself. Raed was last to come to mind, his father, he wondered like his mother if he would meet him. As his mother helped him to his wobbly legs, his tail flicked back and forth in comfort and joy as she tangled her lips in his forelock and quickly took to her tit, filling his belly with goodness.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Popinjay]
    @[Raed]
    @[Aten]

Idk who all wants to meet Owin but here he is! Yay!
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Izora Lethia - 07-23-2019, 07:19 PM
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 07-26-2019, 07:06 PM
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 07-26-2019, 09:00 PM
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 08-05-2019, 11:18 PM