• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  One more kiss could be the best thing; Adria

When he had first arrived in Beqanna all he wanted was to be someone worth remembering but it did not take him long to realize that if he did not open up his heart to others there would be noone who cared enough about him to remember him. His ambitions quickly turned from selfish to selfless.

The way Adria hardened herself to him and pulled away when he pushed closer made him realize that in opening his heart he would also endure displeasure. His chest tightened in disappointment as she laughed away his questions in a tight reply and continued on through the jungle leaving him to trail behind her while she answered only two of the three, the third being the most important to him in this moment. She was right in that he hadn't told her what he missed about her, but hadn't she quickly broken that tension, moving on to her remaining two questions?

He smiled that boyish smile for as long as she looked at him, but as she turned to keep moving his brow crinkled in confusion of where he and Adria stood in terms of a relationship. If she would have given him time he would have told her he missed how when she was around with out asking she simply demanded to be noticed in all her beauty, and how quick with words she was. He would tell her he had missed her intellectual insight into the world and how she always looked as if she was viewing the world from an entirely different perspective then everyone else.

He didn't say any of these things though and so he gingerly follows her through her home, listening. He could always just do that, listen. She talked of her plans of Ischia and how they needed alliances to grow, and of how she wanted to give her children the world. He smiled gently as he trailed her in response to the last.

His eyes which had been scouring the ground just behind Adria's heels flutter softly to her sandy mane. Of course, the flower he had tucked there from their first meeting was no longer there. It had undoubtedly wilted away to the forces of this world, but in a final attempt to place himself somewhere in her heart his dark blue eyes wandered around the jungle bed landing softly on a large, pink and orange hibiscus. Jakub side stepped off the path Adria had been leading him down, ducking and weaving beneath more low limbs and viens to reach down and gently pluck the flower from its resting spot. He came back around the other side of the tree hoping to tuck it softly into her sultry tresses, I hope you know you will always have a friend in me his voice comes out soft and languid, and as for your children, I have no doubt you will in fact give them the world

Beside her, behind her, Jakub did not care his position as long as he could watch her conquer the world herself. He chuckled softly, I really would like to take you up on your offer of a vacation here with you, but something tells me you'll be quiet busy yourself soon. So, why don't you ask me one more question to match my three. I'll answer, I swear, and then maybe you can give me a hint to my third question? Before I have to leave. he landed in a lazy pool of filtered sunlight as he turned to talk. His dark blue gaze swam with gold and green rays as he watched her.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Adria]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: One more kiss could be the best thing; Adria - by Jakub - 08-18-2019, 06:16 PM