• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't mean to offend you; Popinjay
    Owin's eyes opened wide in surprise when Popinjay pushed him away from the never ending hole. He could hear as they backed away dirt and earth eroding and crumbling away from the side where they stood down into the downward tunnel, following their nut and rock. He smiled warmly at Popinjay as if to say thank you, not that he had any intention of jumping in but her concern was not something Owin had expected.

Quickly her eyes and her mind wandered towards the massive trunk standing tall, despite on it's  side, beside the hole they had just inspected. She questioned whether he thought they could get up there and he looked around for anything that might suggest that they could. The trunk was wider than the two of them combined, but seemed shorter the longer you followed it down, close to the edge of the ravine. She didn't really want to try and tackle that did she? What if she slipped a d fell into the hole OR the ravine?

Owin took a gulp as his eyes wondered back to Popinjay and he gave her a small shrug of his shoulders. Even if we could, would it be safe?
    @[Popinjay]

Messages In This Thread
    I don't mean to offend you; Popinjay - by Owin - 07-26-2019, 08:04 PM
    RE: I don't mean to offend you; Popinjay - by Owin - 08-12-2019, 03:44 PM