• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm a hunter in my own right; any

i found the antidote. i let the anger go and mother nature found it's place.
    now we're compatible, my inner animal, i wanted blood and got a taste.

There are no words to describe the bizarre monstrosity that is the mass of amorphous and tangible being… its body was a nightmare of non-euclidean geometry and a smoothness that made it nigh impossible to figure out where curves existed and straight lines ended. The thing, as it was, seemed porous and oily… dripping water and salt and ink that cascaded down it’s every stretch of what could’ve been skin.

A violent burst of color broke across it’s flesh and fragments of shapes and cracks made their way across before the ink became algae tainted water and blood. Expelled from a vent behind it’s head the cephalopod-like monster slowly uncurled the writhing mass of tentacles and arms… touches and stretched as each began to shrink and wither: as form shifted and strained.

Fur grew atop the skin and where it once belongs to the sea, now so the creature belonged to land, and it rejoiced with it’s head thrown back in a monstrous howl… disharmonious and laced with static: a corruption of sound.

Dark grey and black tangled together and it’s wolfish form settled, though it seemed far more than wolf in truth. It’s body was too large and jaws heavy with gnashing teeth that held serrated and strangely shaped designs… the paws were laced with retractable claws and overall it was bulkier and heavier with muscle: almost bear-like.

To itself it laughed, and pounced upon a field mouse within the grass: an eagle-like talon plucking the smaller thing from the earth and bringing it to the eyes… watching and studying it. Nodens, as his mother called him, cares little for it… after all: it was food for the birds; but he finds that his jaws unhinge and he devours the prey without question.

Bone and blood, flesh and muscles: all gone as he thinks on the taste and the world around him. Father, he recalls, preferred the sea… and even mother had been fond of her Leviathans; but Nodens plays among the grass for a time- races in this hulking form and slowly he finds himself warping out and into something stable… something familiar.

A horse of dark black scales, iridescent with strange patterns in the sun, and whose lengthy mane and tail seemed to drip with ink and writhe with suggestions of tentacles. His dark eyes watch the world and he smiles with visible shake-like teeth, his hooves cloven and webbed.

He waits, however, and ponders who now would be his plaything.

Nodens

PVP: On
    Minor Injury, and Some Mutilation Permitted.

Messages In This Thread
    I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 07-26-2019, 10:00 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 07-31-2019, 12:59 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 08-05-2019, 06:03 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 08-16-2019, 10:22 PM