• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm a hunter in my own right; any

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

Despite everything—her father losing Sylva and making her home in Loess—she has come to terms with her new circumstance. It was something, her father at least would tell her, not to hold onto. He would have told her it was an opportunity for the taking, but he had always been so ambitious when it came to such things. She, on the other hand, isn’t quite sure if she truly aligns in that way.

She had been taught the world was her oyster. Thus, it had been during her time in the autumn territory of Sylva. Dracarys had been given everything a child needed and more. She grew to be confident, independent, and equipped with skills that would take her far in life. All she needed to do was to make the choice and it would be hers. Perhaps that is why her father sent her to Loess, he knew all along she would thrive there more than anyone (especially being the granddaughter of the dragon-king).

There was something valuable because she was born from the blood of dragon and hellhound. Being part of a lineage of the two sounded simply silly to her, but the blue girl remembers the power it once had in the stories of the old Beqanna. There was meaning in her blood—a powerful weapon she had somehow.

But a weapon, she isn’t truly sure how it will work in the end. She doesn’t know how much things will work out either being within Loess. All she knows is she cannot settle for simply living there as a resident. There is more for her then merely wasting away. Perhaps she is ambitious after all.

The field, if she remembers correctly, was the place to go. Recruiting new members was always considered a good move. Increasing the number of bodies within a kingdom meant strength to some. She might come from a traitor to the crown she lives under now, but she has not forgotten the lessons from her parents.

Dracarys watches curiously as the wolf—or something of the sort—catches the field mouse and studies it before devouring it. It was too large to be a wolf, and not nearly a hellhound like her father, but it was canine all the same. The blue girl imagined her father was the same when he hunted. She had never seen him hunt—it seemed something dark and twisted, at least the way he described it to her. However, the wolf presently made it appear differently. It was a simple thing really—predator vs. prey.

The wolf then shifts, into something more like herself, but she could never compare herself to those that could shift. She could only hope to be something more wonderful than she is now (something more like her mother, a dragon of sorts). Dracarys, more curious now, makes her way towards the black scaled stallion now. She wears a smitten expression across her blue facial features as she stops near the stallion.

“Enjoyed your little mouse, did you?” She asks with a tilt of her head to the left, a gleam of mischief shines in her silver-blue eyes as she over looks him for a few moments before finding his gaze again.

@[Nodens]
    [Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 07-26-2019, 10:00 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Dracarys - 07-28-2019, 02:11 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 07-31-2019, 12:59 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 08-05-2019, 06:03 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 08-16-2019, 10:22 PM