• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm a hunter in my own right; any

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

“You are limited?” She inquires with curious glances looking him over. There never had seemed to be a limit to his abilities. Bones bending and flesh tearing at the command of a simple word Dracarys would have thought to be limitless.

She had learned many months ago—perhaps a lesson from her parents—that there was a fine balance to nature. Perhaps magic was simply the same. There certainly would only be ever one thing that could command it all to be done. Simply a legend to her but the name Carenage comes to her mind. She remembers some of the stories—mostly from her father’s adventures. “He is one of a kind, I suppose.” But to Dracarys, the hellhound is simply a loving father to her. He is not the murderer or rapist that he is now labelled There is only love and adoration she has for her father (but that the time she saw him sharing affections with the ex-queen of Sylva. She has a sour taste for the green pastel colored mare now).

Dracarys considers @[Nodens] in his wolf form as he contemplates her question. Without warning, he shifts into something new. The bending of bones makes a minimal noise—she is surprised—and his body begins to be constructed to something strange and curious to the blue yearling. She watches in awe as his fur washes way into heavier scaling that reminds her of a dragon. The shape of his hooves is unfamiliar to her, though they appear strong and sturdy. His body shape is something similar to a horse but there is elegance in the shape, reminding her of the deer in the autumn forest she grew up in. Her silver-blue eyes then follow along from his neck to his newly constructed face. Dracarys could not truly tell you what she was looking at, but only that she was struck with more captivation than ever.

“So very…” she pauses for a moment as she moves her gaze from his face to the edges and crevices of his newly formed body. She then meets his gaze once again, a smitten smile edging between her lips. “So very fascinating you are.” Her silver-blue eyes gleam wildly for a moment.

Her ear flicks curiously at Nodens next words. Dracarys had never found herself to be unique at all. Perhaps she could summon a small flame to protect her from danger, but it was not enough to satisfy the strength she wished more for. Perhaps if she could control more fire than she might have been.

At the sound of him calling her a little one, her ears flatten back against her skull in frustration for a moment. Her expression quickly flickers with annoyance, but she takes a soft inhale and exhale of the air around her. It wasn’t something she was exactly keen on being called. “Fire or not, I am not simply just a little one soon enough.” She says bluntly, though the edges of her words have a softness of them. Dracarys was not one to simply allow herself to be deemed without respect based on her age.

“I will be more than a little one,” her expression flickers with enticement for a moment as she notices the step he takes. The ears against her skull flick forward towards Nodens slightly. Her smile softens a little and she licks her lips lightly. “As for the mountain and fairies, I was not frightened when I first went to the mountain.” She considers the memory of when she first went up there as a young foal. “Perhaps you are scared of them,” she adds taking her own step forward to close the distance further between them. Her tail flickers against her hind-legs as her eyes trace along his muscular form once more before meeting his orange gaze again.

[Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 07-26-2019, 10:00 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 07-31-2019, 12:59 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 08-05-2019, 06:03 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 08-16-2019, 10:22 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Dracarys - 08-21-2019, 07:30 PM