• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Found my Dulcinea but I don't remember when; any

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    Aodhán’s face brightens a little when she mentions Nerine - though he quickly notes that he might have been born a little later; she mentions the Cove to which he’s never been, and at that point he gives a single nod to show he understands that is more or less her home, if anything was. His white tail moves a little, and he notices her shifting eyes, focusing on everything and anything. It’s familiar, but it’s only when she moves and he is reminded of her roaning, he combines all the knowledge of her into a single question. ”So who’s your mother?” he suddenly asks. Then, he figures that is rude, and quickly continues. ”You remind me of my dad, but I don’t think you’re old enough to be my sibling. I mean… my mom and dad were together together, but I have some older half-siblings from before that.” His explanation doesn’t get any better, he notices, and so he stops and shakes his head to get the rambly sort of words out of his head.

She suggested the Taiga, and he smiles. ”Yeah, I know. I mean, I was there last year. I figured it would be nice, and I think my dad was acquainted with Aten? But then some Loessians took over when I visited, and it became more of a political climate. I… kinda ran.” he offers with a shrug. He didn’t want to get involved with the double ties, to both Loess and Nerine. Nerine had always let Taiga be free, and now it was suddenly and important Territory. Ergo, not his preferred living space.

@[Cthalpa]
    I hope I spelled it right this time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Found my Dulcinea but I don't remember when; any - by Aodhan - 08-17-2019, 02:07 PM