• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

devastate them deliberately; phae ponies

”Hey jerks.”
    Morgayne makes no move at all to get up from her place on the cliff. She just adjusts a little as they kick at her and stripe her with more dust. Her greeting itself was only a strange fond hello and not an exclamation protesting the way her parent-brothers pick on her. She directs her attention back to the scene below along the river. “In Loess with Malone and on the Mountain. A fairy turned me smaller than Erio.” She doesn’t care if they believe her. She grew back and it doesn’t matter now. Plus only Malone and those two kids had seen her.

“What have you guys been doing? Do you think if I fell off this cliff I would be fine?” She would probably be fine, especially if she fell in the river, and she’s gotten so good at fixing herself.  It’s easier than fixing other people most of the time. Except Malone he would be the easiest to put back together, she has him memorized.

She springs up to her feet right there on the edge and spins back to the twins. “Should we try? It will probably scare everyone down there.” She throws this second thing in thinking it might just convince them to let her do it, and her eyes are glittering as she flicks them between each of her light colored parents.

sometimes i wish
    we could be strangers
    Morgayne

@[crybaby]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: devastate them deliberately; phae ponies - by Morgayne - 09-01-2019, 09:13 PM