• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

daydream believer - starsin

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

If someone had told her that she would eventually be taking in Ophanim’s other children instead of murdering them on the spot (or just fantasizing about it, at least), she would have laughed. She blamed it on her maternal instincts; it had started with Malone, and she had softened even more after the twins were born. Or, perhaps what was most likely was that with the twins – who were not fathered by him – she would truly look like a hypocrite to shun one of his other children.

His infidelities outnumbered her own, but Starsin was tired of keeping score.

And so she listens, patient, and trying to keep the amusement from showing on her face at the little girl’s jumbled, rushed explanation of how she had ended up in Sylva. “Well...that sounds like quite the adventure,” she tells her, trying to keep her voice level even though her heart was twisting in her chest. “You’re a long way from the playground, though. Do you want to stay here for awhile? I have twins your age.” She reaches out, gently brushing her muzzle across the top of the young girl’s neck, resisting the urge to ask who her mother was; fighting away that incessant jealousy that refused to die. “I’m Starsin, by the way. What’s your name?”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Beulah]

Messages In This Thread
    daydream believer - starsin - by Beulah - 08-06-2019, 07:44 PM
    RE: daydream believer - starsin - by Starsin - 08-12-2019, 02:08 AM
    RE: daydream believer - starsin - by Beulah - 08-17-2019, 07:09 PM
    RE: daydream believer - starsin - by Starsin - 09-02-2019, 07:00 PM
    RE: daydream believer - starsin - by Beulah - 09-05-2019, 08:35 PM