• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I keep running circles; Eyas
    Lethy chuckles softly at the girls confession. When  Eyas turned her attention to Owin his eyes burst widely in fascination. Your eyes?! he gasped, and then quickly succumbed to a bought of giggles as Eyas talked of Popinjay and her "ants in her tail". Even if he had read her thoughts following close behind and coming to the realization that she wasn't talking about actual ants, it was still a funny expression.

Lethy cocked a leg behind her, finding a comfortable position to settle into while the two conversed. Her eyes softened as Eyas sighed in her proclamation. It must of been quite the transition for all of you to move from Loess' open lands to such... suffocating surroundings. she stated in a softness of understanding. Change can be unnerving to say the least, in all its unpredictability. she thought outloud before taking a morsel of leaves herself.

Owin's brow crinkled at Eyas thoughts, What does immortal mean? he asked aloud. He had heard the word cross his mother's mind several times in daydreams and nightmares, something about a quest. An unsure thing as far as his mother's mind was concerned. Lethy peered from Owin to Eyas curiously when the question left his lips.

@[Eyas]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    I keep running circles; Eyas - by Izora Lethia - 08-07-2019, 02:07 PM
    RE: I keep running circles; Eyas - by Eyas - 08-08-2019, 01:06 PM
    RE: I keep running circles; Eyas - by Eyas - 08-18-2019, 07:51 PM
    RE: I keep running circles; Eyas - by Eyas - 08-25-2019, 02:55 PM
    RE: I keep running circles; Eyas - by Izora Lethia - 08-25-2019, 09:43 PM