• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Risk it all; any
    Eh.
    Could be better.
    It also could be much better, could be even better than much better, even. But it’s not.  Just not. 
     Nope.

Maybe I should give it a chance to be fine.   It could be fine.  This place could be super fine.  And I’ll be finer then frog hair. The giants here certainly were fine.  In fact too fine.  As in, there were like…..9, 8, 7….all the way down to one!

I don’t like it.
    I’m leaving.

“BYE!” I shout at the lopsided offender of a rock I pass, rather obnoxiously and decisive.  Don’t judge me.  I dont want what he ‘s selling.  Who really needs a time share? Not me, not on a fixed income.  And I really have no desire to vacation in Ischia.  So. There.

How did he see me?  I’ve been invisible this whole time.  I wish Haide were here to sort this out.  But she’s not.  Maybe she’s vacationing in Ischia…? Well now, no time to dawdle.  By the time my noggin is done trying to sort this pretty little conundrum out, I’m shocked to find my body as already about faced and started heading back towards Sylva.  Bitch has a mind of her own, I swear.

That hussy.

But she stops, we stop, they stop.  He doesn’t stop.  
    And so I wait patiently for him to notice me, if at all.  Let’s see if my transparency blew a fuse, or if that rock is just lucky.

@[Leilan] I hope you enjoy this nonsense I made for you.

Messages In This Thread
    Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-08-2019, 12:38 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-15-2019, 07:04 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-19-2019, 06:55 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-20-2019, 06:40 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-20-2019, 07:18 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-20-2019, 04:23 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-22-2019, 02:36 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-27-2019, 06:15 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-29-2019, 03:42 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-30-2019, 03:05 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 09-09-2019, 10:50 AM