• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Risk it all; any
    Insane.

I’ve become quite used to that word.  That amongst others:  crazy, nutso, wackadoodle, demented, dingy, mad as a hatter, and the what have you.  REally though, I could go  on and on, and on and on and so on and so forth.  My favorite one was, “Wow, that dingbat went round the bend and out to lunch!”  It didn’t matter whether he was thinking it or not, I didn’t need to be able to read his mind, I could tell by the strange twist of his face and the way his eyes seemed to realize something wasn’t quite right here.    It won’t be the last time either.

Good thing that I don’t give a flying frick!
    Instead of letting my fricks fly, I just smile that lovely little warped smile of mine.
    If only you knew, sweetling.

And I drop the sweet, sweet veil that finally keeps me from everyone else’s prying eyes.  I am still not certain if my ability has fizzled out, because he seems to know exactly where I travel, but regardless, there is no sense it maintaining it anymore right now.  So I just let it all go.  I drop it like it’s rather hot too, not slow and steady like I’ve done before to Dorothy and some others.  Just BOOM. Suddenly I go from nothing to something to the naked eye.

Yellow, pink and adorned with flowers, I take a step closer to him, smiling, though much softer than what I had just been only moments before when I was still hidden.  My eyes - normally dull, cold, and null - they are a tick warmer too.  “And whyever would you want to do that?” I ask, casually tilting my head in honest intrigue.  I want to touch, to see if he is blustery as he looks and I extend my muzzle, though refrain from doing just what I want.  Breathing an extended breath at his neck I ask  because I just can’t help but wonder, “Is it because you are as frigid on the inside as you look on the out?”

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-08-2019, 12:38 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-15-2019, 07:04 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-19-2019, 06:55 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-20-2019, 06:40 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-20-2019, 07:18 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-20-2019, 04:23 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-22-2019, 02:36 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-27-2019, 06:15 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-29-2019, 03:42 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-30-2019, 03:05 PM