• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  tales of an endless heart; clayton
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

He was defrated, his soul had been crushed, over and over. He continued to look for love, dedicating himself to each girl, only to be pushed away. Each one rejected him, but Dawn...Dawn hurt the most. The light that always burned has finally gone out,

Even though Kensa had been one he hoped to fill a life with at one point, they had blossomed into one of his closest friendships. She always knew what to say, and this was no different.

She embraces him, her maw settled onto his shoulder and he happily leans into her. His ears turn towards her when her voice enters his ear. She tells him that love is real, but admits that it is not always a fantasy, and that heartbreak comes with it.

I guess you're right, he admits back, he had no energy to argue it. But of course, if anyone could pull him from his depreesive state, it was Kensa. She plays with his forelock, and asks him to come home. He gently bumps her maw with his own, I wouldn't have it any other way. He quickly moves towards Hyaline, his original home that ached for his return.

@[Kensa] I assumed we could finish this and start a new one in Hyaline if you want<3
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    tales of an endless heart; clayton - by Kensa - 08-09-2019, 12:23 AM
    RE: tales of an endless heart; clayton - by Kensa - 08-30-2019, 09:34 PM
    RE: tales of an endless heart; clayton - by Kensa - 09-10-2019, 08:24 PM
    RE: tales of an endless heart; clayton - by Clayton - 09-20-2019, 12:55 PM