• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    All for One [any healer; any friends]
    Heavy eyelids stir blearily as bronze-tipped lobes catch the greeting of someone approaching. The voice is gravelly and yet, sweet and feminine. His ice blue gaze struggles to focus in the darkness though, it could also be the fatigue. In his weary state, Jesper finds it difficult to tell exactly how big she is. Since he is in his fox body, most everyone is larger than him. If she is a threat, it is not like he has the strength to fight. To be honest, he does not even have the strength to shift into his equine body.

He feels the warmth of her hug and, the bristle-like texture of her fur. Jesper blinks a few times until icy blue gaze opens. The fox swivels his head around until his eyes meet the soft green gaze of the bear. Before his eyes, Jesper sees her shift into a stunning black mare. She is a shifter, Jesper thinks. He offers a genuine smile to the lady. Her sweet gestures continue as her expression becomes worried, she nudges him and kneels down to his level.

At last, the silver fox finds his voice and, addresses the bear shifter. "Hello there. I am afraid not. I was injured in a battle earlier today." He points to his outstretched right front leg with his nose to indicate where the injury is. "It is broken. Are you able to help me?" The last thing he wants is to assume she can fix the injury but, perhaps, she knows someone who can. He does assume that she swam to the Isle because she heard his call and, wants to help in some way - even if indirectly. Jesper smiles softly as the female shifts into bear form once again and snuggles against him. Despite the stiffness in his joints, the throbbing pain in his right shinbone and, the hungry rumble in his stomach, Jesper felt safe with her at his side. He sighs, and then adds, "Thank you for answering my call. My name is Jesper, by the way."
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Caelestra]

Messages In This Thread
    All for One [any healer; any friends] - by Jesper - 08-10-2019, 12:18 PM
    RE: All for One [any healer; any friends] - by Jesper - 08-13-2019, 07:43 PM