• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ding dong
    Twist.

Twist.

”I like to say that I can’t help but to laugh.  But truly, I can help it. I just don’t want to offer that kind of assistance to my better judgement.  It’s so…..what’s that word for it…polite, expected, predictable, boring.  I guess one word doesn’t encompass it.  But anywho, I’ll keep my better judgement to the same standard I like to keep my morals and common decency.  If you didn’t know any better yet, let me tell fill you in sweetling, but I am in the negatory on those rotund, beefy,  meaty pillars of civility.  Quite frankly, I am the hooch that you don’t want your grand dam to meet at the next family family baptism.  

But please be a sweet pea, babyface, little lamb and not tell everyone that, hmm?  I’d like to leave the surprise to some of the other fair, fine folk fhat fall Feqanna fome fow.”

Snap.

Spitting out the gnarled limb of the giant that had just so rudely muffled my lovely voice, I looked back to my work as an artist would study his lunch.  With a tilt of my delicate head and a wicked split of a smile, ‘There now, butterbean, your mane is all trimmed up and now I can see those beautiful, barky peepers again!’

‘No need to thank me, just give all my love to the missus,’ I say turning away from the towering tree with an accomplished look brushed across my yellow features.  Turning back, I cast a final hard, ugly glance, ‘Remember now, mum’s the word. Kay bye!’

And with another smile and over exaggerated wink, I turn away once more.

OOC- if someone wants to reply to this, awesome! If not that’s fine too. I just needed to distract myself with some of jacks good wholesome nonsense today.. Also I unashamedly did not proof read

Messages In This Thread
    ding dong - by Jackel - 08-11-2019, 05:17 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Aten - 08-12-2019, 02:46 AM
    RE: ding dong - by Jackel - 08-13-2019, 02:13 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Aten - 08-18-2019, 10:55 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Jackel - 08-21-2019, 06:55 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Aten - 08-22-2019, 11:25 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Jackel - 08-27-2019, 07:16 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Aten - 08-29-2019, 10:58 PM