• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ding dong
    The flickering starts and stops then starts again.  They are the straggling tears falling from the giants, that got caught in the updraft of the Forest winds.  But one by one they fall upon my back and flower touched mane, over the path in front of me and where I’ve already passed.  A token and blessing, a gift, from my friends; they toss them and cry them and let them go as if they were throwing roses at their favorite heroine.  But to them, that is what I am.  

And they thank me.

Like they ought to.

Because those fuckers should.

Basking in their blissful offerings, I spin gleefully in a tight circle, head raised, eyes closed and giggling like the child my decayed soul has left me to become.

A rustling, peculiar from the static whispers I’ve come to know, keeps me from another dizzying pirouette.  And the voice that follows behind causes me to grow curioser and curioser, though not enough to make me look directly at the disturber just yet.  Because not only do they not deserve my glorious attention just yet, but I literally can’t look at them right now.  Somehow I got my legs tangled in limbs of the giants I had just castrated.  

Oh right. The twirling.

Too bad I can’t look at him for a more ominous reason.  Like pondering that fellow’s demise or whatever the cool, delinquent yearlings are doing these days.  But not today.  Maybe Haide will wake up from her nap later, and we can get back to being conniving and manipulative and sexy.  Instead, I’m stuck with being the most beautiful creep that ever creeped.

Though I could narrow my leg and pull out from their entrapment quite easily, I don’t.  Rather, my voided black eyes turn lazily towards him and his words make me smile stupidly wide.  Why yes, it is very necessary to cull the weak and susceptible in order to keep the strong and worthy fed.  But that is not what my velvety, smooth voice dictates.

Still trapped, what really comes out of my faded ruby lips is, “Oh, hey.”

@[Aten]

Messages In This Thread
    ding dong - by Jackel - 08-11-2019, 05:17 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Aten - 08-12-2019, 02:46 AM
    RE: ding dong - by Jackel - 08-13-2019, 02:13 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Aten - 08-18-2019, 10:55 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Jackel - 08-21-2019, 06:55 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Aten - 08-22-2019, 11:25 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Jackel - 08-27-2019, 07:16 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Aten - 08-29-2019, 10:58 PM