• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fear Controls You |Leliana|
    Vita

The bay and red girl is gentle when she speaks, she has an inviting allure similar to Adria's. Her head tilts slightly as Leliana mentions magic. It was such a powerful trait that she has heard of, but she had never met someone who had the magical abilities.

She continues, mentioning that magic was great, but with everything powerful a danger lingers. She notes one of the great things is being able to form connections? Vita didn't quite understand, and if she hadn't been so naive perhaps she would even think shes crazy.

She aplogizes for the odd explanation, but what she says next leaves Vita stunned. we are sisters.

Sisters? 

She lets the words rest into her mind, her eyes scanning over Leliana. They had similar builds, even there height nearly matched and they both carried wings on there backs. The only true difference was the white patches Vita wore, though that was thanks to father.

Mother wasn't around as much as father was, and perhaps that was why she was pushed from the nest so young. She was confused, but why would she lie? There was no reason....

Vita quickly moves to press her head against the mares shoulder, family is what she so desperately sought and when one pushed her away it drew her closer to the other. Sisters, a questioning tone still lingered, but more than anything excitement.

I don't know how you can be so sure, I don't have any magic, but I feel drawn to you. She admits her own feelings to Leli as she pulls back from the embrace. How long have you lived here? How long have you been just under my nose is her true thoughts.

Fear Controls You

@[leliana]

Messages In This Thread
    Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by Vita - 08-12-2019, 12:48 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by leliana - 08-15-2019, 08:44 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by Vita - 08-17-2019, 11:48 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by leliana - 08-17-2019, 05:39 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by Vita - 08-18-2019, 02:14 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by leliana - 08-22-2019, 08:37 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by Vita - 09-02-2019, 02:10 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by leliana - 09-02-2019, 03:30 PM