• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fear Controls You |Leliana|

It is a beautiful thing to find family—especially when she had not been looking—and Leliana lets herself relax into it. She feels nothing but joy, nothing but the pressing warmth of finding and fostering a new connection. It blossoms when Vita reacts to the news of Exist and Leliana’s smile grows wider.

“I do,” she says, her voice warm and bright as she imagines her twin sister. “She has a growing family of her own, but we’re still impossibly close. She is going to be so excited to meet you.” Leliana wishes that she could properly explain to Vita just what her, their, sister is like, but words fail her.

How would she ever explain Exist’s bright, vivacious nature?

How would she she ever explain just how much her sister shone?

She doesn’t have the words and so she doesn’t try. She just smiles and then turns her attention over to the water and the islands that lie beyond it. “I will have to come visit you in Ischia soon,” she says, but it is when Vita mentions children that she truly brightens. “I do! I have many,” she grins. “Most of them live here, but there are several older children who have flown the coop.” It pains her to think of, but she knows children can’t live with their parents forever and she is proud that they’ve found their independence.

“You will have to meet your nieces and nephews soon.”

it's only you and me there until the darkness calls
    let's face the dawn together; we'll brave whatever comes

[Image: avatar-1975.gif]
    the heaviness in my heart belongs to gravity

Messages In This Thread
    Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by Vita - 08-12-2019, 12:48 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by leliana - 08-15-2019, 08:44 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by Vita - 08-17-2019, 11:48 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by leliana - 08-17-2019, 05:39 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by Vita - 08-18-2019, 02:14 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by leliana - 08-22-2019, 08:37 PM