• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The quiet can ruin you; ANY
    There was once a man from where she came. He had been cloaked in a dark, alluring coat of his own. He had been cold, and calculated, but also fine and tempting in all his chiseled features. Castile reminded Nimue of him. She had fallen for him, taken in by his knowledge and secrecy, until he had used her for all that he had needed and when she had lost their child he had disposed of her. What good was she, no matter how many tasks he had asked of her, if she could not carry on her lineage.

Since that day she had, in all her aching to find someone to love her the way she deserved, vowed to never let herself sink beneath a man. She nodded as he confirmed his reign here in Loess, her long silvered forelock dripping between her icey blue eyes. The sound of rushing but gentle waters tickled her ears, drawing her attention at the sound of its melodic music as they came to a stop just short of the falls. She let the king finish before batting her sultry eyes in his direction. I have never been one for diplomacy, or for fighting. My expertise lies elsewhere, she said in a tone of secrecy. She moved fluidly, closer to the falls, the same autumn sunlight that danced across the mirrored surface collided and slipped from her opal colored wings that hung loosely at her sides.

From the land I came I stood beneath a man of great power. she said as she stared into the blues beneath her, reflecting the blues above her. I did many things for him, and yet I belonged nowhere. You see, one could not deceive those they made ties with so easily if there was evidence you belong to their enemies. Even now, thinking back on all she had done to gain this man more power, she found herself surprised that he had set her free instead of crushing her beneath his hooves for all that she knew. Yet that life of espionage that she lived still exhilarated her to the core. It did not matter now though, he would not find her here, and would one so powerful like Castile really need someone like her?

She cocked a voluptuous hip into a comfortable position and turned her blue stare towards the king himself. If I can not fulfill the duties of a diplomat or a warrior, would you resend your offer to house me? she asked a sparkle of mischief and curiosity clouded her sky eyes.
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Nimue Isolde - 08-13-2019, 01:26 PM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Castile - 08-21-2019, 08:23 AM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Nimue Isolde - 08-21-2019, 10:58 AM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Castile - 08-28-2019, 08:08 AM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Nimue Isolde - 08-29-2019, 06:00 PM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Castile - 10-03-2019, 02:47 PM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Nimue Isolde - 10-10-2019, 01:28 PM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Castile - 10-23-2019, 08:52 AM