• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The quiet can ruin you; ANY
    Her eyes drift slowly from the deep blues of the small water hole to meet Castile’s. He was dangerous, this is what she felt in her gut, if she missteps or falls into his chaos she might not come back out like last time. A ghostly melody drifted on the breeze that kissed her cheek and she inhaled slowly, sensually, before focusing on this life altering conversation. That is the question, isn’t it. Whether I am here for you or someone else, enemy, friend? There is really only one person I allow myself to be one hundred percent honest with, and that is myself. she bats her thick lashes at him as she makes this a point to be listened to before turning away her silver mane catching on that same breeze that kissed her ever so lightly. She opened her wings slightly, the sunlight reflecting on the paper thin opal feathers that shifted softly creating an array of glorious colors. She lifted her head towards the open sky closing her eyes briefly. I can say with confidence that I am here for myself and no one else.

She pulls her wings back to her side, she had a feeling in her heart that she would be able to escape to this particular sky at any given time. She watched Castile, with calculating eyes as he returned the favor in equal wariness before making his final decision. A decision that delighted her more than she had anticipated. The corner of her mouth cocked up in a playful, sultry grin Splendid. Beqanna is genuinely a very unique place. she breathed in a wispy voice of gratitude. I can tell you this for certain, the fresh water here suits me much better than the salty basins. she gave a light hearted chuckle as she pressed her hooves one after the other into the cool blue water, the rest of her body following shortly after.   
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Nimue Isolde - 08-13-2019, 01:26 PM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Castile - 08-21-2019, 08:23 AM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Nimue Isolde - 08-21-2019, 10:58 AM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Castile - 08-28-2019, 08:08 AM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Nimue Isolde - 08-29-2019, 06:00 PM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Castile - 10-03-2019, 02:47 PM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Nimue Isolde - 10-10-2019, 01:28 PM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Castile - 10-23-2019, 08:52 AM