• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Sidewalk scenes and black limousines [Jesper]
    The black stallion remains silent as he studies her. Despite his cold greeting, Jesper is a curious one. He feels no different towards this gold, sapphire and black visitor. However, given his recent encounter with Sabrina, every fiber of his being screams to proceed with his caution. His right front leg is almost back to normal, thanks entirely to the healing powers of Caelestra. Of course, he trusts that Brennen would have found a way if there was no other option.

The male shifts his weight to feel the residual stiffness in the tendons of his right fore. It serves as a reminder to never let your guard down. He allows his gaze to refocus onto the female as she introduces herself. Her tone is sincere and, Jesper feels his nervous tension easing. His poll lowers slightly and, the muscles in his neck no longer strain. His bronze-tipped lobes flick forward when he recognizes Heartfire's name. By her genuine delivery, Jesper does not doubt the validity in her statement.

He allows the winged lady to finish her sentence and processes it with a quizzical brow. Moments later, Jesper finds his voice and replies to Eyas in a tone that is both diplomatic and curious. "I see. Well, Eyas, I am Jesper. Though, I get the feeling you already know that. You have my attention. I am curious to hear what information you bring."
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Eyas]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sidewalk scenes and black limousines [Jesper] - by Jesper - 08-26-2019, 08:55 AM