• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All that is gold does not glitter; Aquaria

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    The kelp-horse blinks at the mare who investigates him - with her mouth - though he remains relatively indifferent at her licking him. She’d mentioned tasting, after all. The first bite, out of mane section, is also something that he either didn’t notice or perhaps just tolerates.

He lifts his head to look at her, thinking himself rather triumphant in his kelp-appearance, when she takes a bite out of a more sensitive region. Perhaps she grazes what would have been a shoulder had he been fully horse; with a small yelp he changes back into horse, looking at her with eyes the size of teacups. ”Hey!” But she’s laughing, and seeing as the initial sting has already gone, he also chuckles at her conclusion. ”I don’t think that should be my only good quality, but for now I guess it’ll have to do.”

He shakes his mane and body, crookes an eye at the missing lock of mane and the tiny teeth-mark in his shoulder. ”You’re dangerous.” he concludes.

@[Aquaria] super lateness yay

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All that is gold does not glitter; Aquaria - by Aodhan - 10-19-2019, 03:34 PM