• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

there's a dark moon on the rise
    @[Nyxistaken]
    Did you want to plot with Ghaul, Meraki, or both? And what do you want to happen between them? If I don't have some direction, I'm bad about letting things fizzle out lol.

@[Samm]
    I'm down for that!! I'll start a thread for you once she's born so maybe he can be her first victim.

@[laura]
    Yeeees Meraki will be like "oh no i gave him too many spores mom halp" and have to admit she's been bad. Maybe Stave can be Ghaul's friend who gets into trouble with him?

@[phaetra]
    I would LOVE for Saint to be the older sister threatening to tell mom when she's bad lmao. She can practice begging her not to snitch and giving her puppy eyes.

@[Calcifer]
    what is she gonna get into in Ischia? I'll send her regardless lmao Angel

@[Shelbi]
    Maybe Meraki can pester Aeolus while she's in ischia bugging cal's pony! That way Ghaul is free to chase Zen and scare his poor little sparrow heart.

Messages In This Thread
    there's a dark moon on the rise - by Jassal - 08-21-2019, 12:34 PM
    RE: there's a dark moon on the rise - by Samm - 08-21-2019, 12:48 PM
    RE: there's a dark moon on the rise - by laura - 08-21-2019, 12:50 PM
    RE: there's a dark moon on the rise - by phaetra - 08-21-2019, 01:39 PM
    RE: there's a dark moon on the rise - by Calcifer - 08-21-2019, 01:53 PM
    RE: there's a dark moon on the rise - by Shelbi - 08-21-2019, 03:41 PM
    RE: there's a dark moon on the rise - by Jassal - 08-22-2019, 02:57 PM