• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Morning Star || ANY (Jackel)
    I’ve been there before.  

Waking up in a pile of dirt and debris.  Just waiting for the next little buzz of something to come alight and run sizzling through your pretty little vessels.  Prickling and tickling and evoking some kind of sensations you didn’t know were even possible of existing.  That high of adrenaline and ecstasy and that little twisted surge of fear all intermingled into the most exquisite cocktail.  I tell ya, when the dead come alive again it’s like being born again.  The possibilities are endless.

“Good morning, Sunshine!”

I’m practically purring as I drop gracefully from perch just a little yay higher than their delicious little heads.  By ‘drop gracefully,’ I really mean that I am pretty much doing anything but.  Instead I’ve stretched by front legs down from the limb of the giant where I had previous stood.  For the slightest of seconds it’s just my front two hooves on the earthen floor and my rear hooves still lingering on the branch and my torso stretches so elegantly between.  But just as soon as I pass the thought, I let my back end recoil and meet back on the ground with my front half.  Now that all four are on the floor again, and I’m looking mighty fine as a normal equine lady should, I glance sweetly between the ragged mare and the ragged mare’s child.  

Oh, I know of them both.  Of course, I do.  But do they know me?  I wonder, I wonder.

My wide black eyes settle on the worn exterior of the sacrificial lamb.  Smiling rather charismatically, if I do say so myself, I giggle impishly. You look awful, I think to me, myself, and Haide.

“You look awful.”

Nevermind, I guess I said it out loud.

@[Lavendel] @[Jesper]

Messages In This Thread
    Morning Star || ANY (Jackel) - by Lavendel - 08-23-2019, 03:44 PM
    RE: Morning Star || ANY (Jackel) - by Juice - 08-23-2019, 09:08 PM
    RE: Morning Star || ANY (Jackel) - by Jackel - 08-27-2019, 05:26 PM
    RE: Morning Star || ANY (Jackel) - by Lavendel - 08-30-2019, 08:06 PM
    RE: Morning Star || ANY (Jackel) - by Juice - 09-03-2019, 09:34 AM