• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  Bloodfeather || Lilliana, Noah ||

ALL THE DOUBT YOU'RE STANDING IN BETWEEN

Lilliana could smell something alluring on the winds that flowed across Brilliant Pampas’ open fields. Watching her copper-bright skin flash in the daylight, Wolfbane saw how she gently flared the dark, sensitive skin around her mouth and nose to inhale, before he felt a twinge of curiosity at her expression. To the blue-striped stallion who was watching her, the look appeared to be grief. Bane wasn’t an empath; he couldn’t sense exactly what Lilli felt when the scented breeze hit their faces for the first time, though he could guess. He wondered why the bouquet of a hundred thousand different types of flowers could make her sad.

Just like the first time at the River crossing he feels it again: a quiet urge to reach out and touch her. A few loose strands of glinting wire had slipped loose from her mane. They were twirling and coiling against the bare side of her arched neck and he wanted to put them right again. I’d comfort you if I knew how, he thought. Then he blinked.

Lilliana’s head was shaking that no, no she would not leave Taiga… or him. She doubted it at least, and he smiled at the back of her head. Taiga suited her just fine, which sounded as good as he could’ve hoped for. Wolfbane met her gaze like staring down the gaping mouth of monster, smiling and eyeing her behind a dark mask that never flinched. Now that he knew - and he was fairly certain that he knew what she’d meant to say - Bane wasn’t afraid of indulging himself further.

He wasn’t hesitant to return her courage with an animal-like hunger just before she looked away again. What he felt for Lilli in those seconds while Noah approached was intensely primal and extremely passionate, it surged through him with a violent aching. When she sighed the very fibre of him threatened to shred apart at the seams from wanting her so badly, and had he not been ripped away from the blue of her eyes for the green of Noah’s, Wolfbane would’ve spilled his guts there and then instead of telling her about the Pampas and his history here.

“Noah,” He breathed confidently, managing to wipe away any residual traces of forbidden lust as he beheld the peppered, familiar face, “the loveliest bloom of them all. I’m sorry for not coming sooner.” He replied jovially. He meant the sentiment even if it was said with a grin. Across the span of their world only a few horses had ever really settled into the bone and marrow of Bane’s life, (not that he made it easy) and Noah was one of them. It was clearly obvious by the way he shifted, naturally allowing room for the strawberry roan mare on his right, that Bane was thrilled to be reunited.

“Noah this is Lilliana.” His deep voice swept over the trio, colored by warm affection. He ground the sandy trail and it crackled when he shifted again, tilting a ruggedly dashing nose towards the chestnut with him. “She lives with Lepis and myself in Taiga.” He explained quickly. “Noah and I go way back -” He laughed this time to Lilliana, maybe sheepishly, “- she’s a perfect friend. And one of the kindest, most patient souls.” Bane passively complimented.

They could hear the sharp snapping sound of his tail when it licked against his hide, blotting out the irregular slashes of blue that ran jagged across his hind legs. Wolfbane shrugged as if asking forgiveness was better than permission, dragging his wings up and down like heavy weights while underneath, the coils of muscle running along his neck and back jumped, writhing. “I thought I would introduce Lilliana to the best Beqanna has to offer, by way of both horse and home.” The gilded pegasus explained to the other winged creature, “Could I steal some of your time?” He begged her shamelessly.

WITH WOUNDS THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS SEEN

WOLFBANE

@[lilliana] @[Noah]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Bloodfeather || Lilliana, Noah || - by Wolfbane - 08-23-2019, 08:09 PM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Lilliana, Noah || - by Noah - 08-23-2019, 10:42 PM
    RE: Bloodfeather || Lilliana, Noah || - by Wolfbane - 09-05-2019, 10:20 PM