• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

squeeze me, I dare you
    A pair of dark ear tips are the first thing Juice sees, over the hill before him, as the encroaching stranger draws near. A dark tuft of forelock and then, a pair of glossy eyes appear next. Recognizing the species as equine, Juice relaxes the height of his poll only. He knows, from his silent and watchful post among the shadows, that the magic of Beqanna comes in all forms. Alas, his very fine-tuned senses do not detect danger so, the bay splash decides to stay put. He had no where else to be and, perhaps this ash-charcoal gray colored stag could be a good distraction.

The tension in the steed's jawline eases a bit as Juice lowers his poll a little more. His black-trimmed ears become independent of each other though, one still points at the smoky male while the other casually surveys the surrounding woods. He studies the newcomer and notes a subtle swag in his stride. Juice finds himself mildly envious of this chill confidence that the other's body language screams. If only he can afford to walk around like that. As he must look out for himself, Juice prefers a cautious, stand-offish approach. Typically, that is enough to ward off others.

Not in this case, though. The bay splash listens silently with a façade of indifference across his features. He wants to roll his eyes at the grullo's first remark but, he doesn't. His sister's nagging voice reminds him not to do it. For a split second, his mind wanders to where she could be now. Then, Juice reminds himself that he does not really care. Not even the slight smile on the other's lips are enough to break him. He stands stock still with black gaze level to the other's gaze. Finally, Juice does something more than stare. His tone is icy with indifference. "We are standing in the Forest." After the words leave his mouth, Juice becomes mildly curious how long this stallion had been in Beqanna. He does manage to keep any signs of interest from his stony expression.

@[Finnus], sorry, he is being especially difficult. Hang in there. =/ I adore Finn by the way!

Messages In This Thread
    squeeze me, I dare you - by Juice - 08-23-2019, 10:02 PM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you - by Finnus - 08-24-2019, 10:53 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you - by Juice - 08-25-2019, 06:24 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you - by Kha - 08-27-2019, 09:33 PM