• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

squeeze me, I dare you
    He watches the strangers meet between him, his ghostly form resting in an unamused manner on top of a rather shallow embankment above them. His ears twitch and his tail flutters at the imaginary sensation of bothersome bugs landing to find rest on his hind legs - all of this invisible and silent to the naked eye and ears not yet tainted with great magic.

His amber eyes rolled lazily between the bald faced boy and the grullo man. With silent hooves he descended from his throne of pine needles and dead trees, stopping only a few feet from the duo.

His body fizzled into existence, but only enough so that the filtered sunlight shimmered through him like sunlight dancing through a fine silk curtain. Most of his existence was shadowed by the heavy canopy above, but his voice rang out loud and piercing into the awkward silence that had settled.

My forest. he corrected the boy, A place of shadows and secrets. Where strangers greet and lovers meet… he dipped from existence for only a moment as he moved silently around the boy, coming back once more as he had before. In forbidden embraces. he whispered in the boy's ear. He moved to stand between them, forming a T amongst the three of them. His amber eyes swam in golds as he looked curiously to the man. Where loners tread in the silence of it all, only to return heroic. his eyes bore into the man as they fell to studious slits. Or maybe they fall.

His form vanishes as if picked away by the gentle autumn breeze that trickles through the dead wood trees. He had never been one to enjoy the company of others and usually he would simply stay hidden away, moving on to quieter parts of his woods - after all he didn't really have any sort of claim to them, he couldn't make anyone leave. He moved slowly around the man's back side, making his way back up the embankment to his resting spot. He had spent many, many years watching Beqanna collapse and then rebuild. He had watched countless encounters in these woods, innocent and not. He came to, once again, his silver bay coat mixing and playing with the autumn colors that surrounded him. He sighed as he flipped his silver blonde forelock out if his eyes, the white star that adored his face displayed in stark contrast against the forests shadows. His gaze trailed between the two stallions, What is it that you two hope to find tucked away here in a forgotten piece of Beqanna? he asked. His voice didn't hint at any real interest, but the boredom of this meeting was fiercely evident.
    KHA
    it doesn't matter what world you live in; it only matters what world lives in you

@[Finnus] & @[Juice]

So many broody men in one post!

Messages In This Thread
    squeeze me, I dare you - by Juice - 08-23-2019, 10:02 PM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you - by Finnus - 08-24-2019, 10:53 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you - by Juice - 08-25-2019, 06:24 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you - by Kha - 08-27-2019, 09:33 PM